Stay be My Hero

You taught me so many things I'd never ever get in another place, time's running so fast that we can't go back. but, life must go on.

thank you so much for everything's , u're motivation, all the thing's we've shared.

I'm waiting for you just doing a little jog with you last week.

I.m sorry I didn't tell u about my holiday first.
u didn't even reply my message.
I become shy to share something with you.
honestly, I still scare something wrong with you or me.
I try to go away from u.
but, I caught up in that's moment.
I miss u so much.

once more,
Thank you so much I
learned a lot from you.
Thanks for everythings.

Thanks a lot ....
stay be my HERO who always be there.
I'm sorry I often troblesome you.

Thanks a lot ....

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

4 Amalan sebelum tidur yang diajarkan Rasulullah saw

Fo Guang Shan ( 佛光山 ) - ( Budha Memorial Centre )

Untuk wanita, hal yang paling sulit ketika harus memilih adalah " Karir atau Menikah ".